1. Start practicing yoga or go for a fitness. Yoga will elevate your mood, improve health and keep your body in good shape. Spring goes straight after winter, and then summer comes up! Keeping your body in a comfortable weight during the winter is much better for your health than losing weight for several during several months, which is stressful for the body.
2. Drink more water. Help your body feel great, even when it is cold outside and the sun is a rare guest. Drink more water, eat fruits and vegetables.
3. Start learning a new language. It will be useful in your summer travels.
4. Make a list of books you want to read. Even if you have no time to read them now, take a look in your list later to choose some book.
6. Make a tattoo. If you have been planning this idea, now is the right time to realize it. In winter tattoo heals much quicker and easier.
7. Learn to cook something quick and delicious. There is simple solution for situations when you want to eat something tasty, but don’t want to go outside. Learn how to cook something you love and keep in your fridge ingredients for this dish.
8. Quit smoking. Hiding behind light cigarettes is pointless as it has proven that the harm from them is the same. Review the reasons why you smoke and think about your health carefully.
9. Write a plan for your ideal spring or summer day. If you cannot wait for the warmth, start to take steps to meet it. Imagine what you would like to do, wright everything down and don’t forget about your plan when spring or summer comes!
10. Plan an ambitious project and start its implementation. Write down everything you want to realize and think about steps you can start from right now. Plan and go ahead!
11. Find new sources of inspiration. For example, view blogs on Tumblr or Pinterest, endless sources of inspiration for everyone. Try to communicate with people that inspire you. Most people are always polite and happy to respond if they receive an interesting message and have time for it. The main thing here is to be polite and honest.
12. Get rid of things you do not need any more. Go through all your things and check when was the last time you used or wore them If things are still in a good condition, you can give or sell them to someone who needs them more. All other unnecessary things can be thrown out.
13. Feel yourself a gardener and shelter a couple of plants. If you want to cultivate a small garden on your window sill, it is time to prepare for it. Find out the plants you would like to grow, what soil and vitamins are needed for them and when they need to be sown or planted.
14. Prepare dinner with friends. Discuss menu in advance and assign the products that each guest needs to bring. Come up with games that you can play even during cooking.
15. Update all music in your player. Delete everything except most beloved tracks and find new albums, bands and genres. What we listen to affects us and new music sometimes pushes us to move ahead in our lives.